Kimberley Morris Interior Design is an accredited firm that has successfully been creating interiors for over 20 years and approaches each project as a unique commission.
We believe in collaboration and building longstanding partnerships with clients through a thoughtful and transparent approach.
Principal designer Kimberley Morris personally oversees every phase of the design process and ensures that every project, large or small, is completed efficiently and with the utmost quality.
The scope of interior design services is tailored to suit the needs of each individual project and may include:
- Initial consultation
- Concept exploration and overall design direction
- Space planning and furniture plans
- Design development
- Project budgeting and scheduling
- Working drawings for tender and construction
- Custom cabinetry and millwork design
- Custom furniture design
- Construction tender process
- Project coordination and contract administration
- Furnishings, lighting, window treatments, accessories
- Art consultation and procurement
In addition to the interior design services noted above, Kimberley is often involved from the early stages of a project to guide the design process and coordinate with other disciplines including architecture, engineering and landscape design.